LAAMB was established by Dave Larder as a “Thank you” to the musicians and artists who supported the “NHS Uprising” campaign in Louth in September 2017. This was originated by Julie Speed, Richard Speed and Paul Simpson, as the Fighting 4 Louth Hospital campaign.
Readers can find out more about the F4LH HERE
Due to popular demand, the site is extended to include those associated with the Arts globally.
I encourage people who are involved in the Arts in Lincolnshire to use our Forum. This may be to advertise your Arts service, a gig, a Charity event, an exhibition, or simply to comment on something that you have read.
This site is for everybody who contributes to the Arts, be you a fully fledged, working artist/musician/author or a student, attempting to make a future in the industry.
Our Forum is FREE to use, but you need to register prior to posting/replying. Replies can be made but MUST be relevant to the content of the original post.
- LAAMB Announcements – LAAMB Administrators announcements about the site
- Visual Artists Forum – For Visual Artists to post, including details of events, etc.
- Musicians Forum – For Musicians to post, including details of events, etc.
- Promotion and Sales – For members to promote themselves, their organisation, events, CD Sales, etc.
- Whats On in Lincolnshire. For forum members to promote their events
- MIDMA (Mental Illness Forum)
- Fight 4 Louth Hospital – For those affected by proposals to downgrade Louth Hospital.