Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

LAAMB Mixcloud Shows

I'm going to be adding more of these as they seem to be getting a lot more attention internationally than the web site. Also, they're very easy to promote on Social Media. The recent one for Suburban Toys hit the fifty views mark in the first couple of hours of publishing.

However, because of this newly found international recognition, I think it's only fair that we add a new group to the LAAMB family which I plan to name "International LAAMBS". This will allow me to maintain the local Lincolnshire content local, while at the same time, providing a platform for those who support us from overseas.

Currently, I have requests for inclusion from a couple of bands in our former hometown of Cairns in North Queensland, Australia, as well as others in Brasil, United States, Europe and Japan. Therefore I have a plan for a "LAAMB Introduces International LAAMBS".

Don't forget, anybody can have a track or tracks on one of our Mixcloud shows. It's quite simple and it doesn't cost you anything. I'm especially hoping to do a more "Classical" show as soon as I can get half an hour together. So come on you Concert Societies, and Classical musicians, don't be left out. LAAMB is about you guys too.

If you're not sure what Mixcloud is, take a look HERE.