The Point’ is a volunteer-lead, not-for-profit Creative Hub & Shop in Lincoln that supports the local creative community.
- A low commission selling platform to Lincolnshire creatives (Writers, Artists, Musicians, Groups etc)
- A small space for events, meet-ups & workshops
- Creative business services such as business advice, design, marketing & printing
- A hub for the general public to learn more about the creative community, including details of events and organisations
- A Box Office to purchase tickets for local events
The Point is made possible through the time and hard work of a group of volunteers, in-kind support, and a small pot of cash donations from the community.
The Point aims to be an example of what is possible when people pull together and support one-another.
The Point is Community. The Point is Creativity. The Point is Support.